What is ParkNYC? It’s an easy and convenient way to pay for on-street parking and municipal parking lots using a mobile phone or web browser. ParkNYC is available wherever there is metered parking in New York City. Be sure to look for the ParkNYC zone numbers on Muni-Meter decals and signs at the end of each block.
What are the benefits of using ParkNYC?
- Pay for parking using your phone without having to go to a meter
- No need to carry coins or a credit card to pay for parking
- No need to place a receipt on your dashboard
- Receive mobile alerts prior to your time expiring
- Extend your parking time remotely, up to the maximum time allowed
- Track your parking activity and sessions
ParkNYC Is For All Devices! Download the ParkNYC app from the App Store or Google Play. You can also use your desktop, tablet, or mobile browser to access ParkNYC.org with the same functionality as the app. Don’t have a smartphone? Sign-up on parkNYC.org, then use your phone to pay for parking sessions by calling (877) 727-5307 and using Interactive Voice Response.
Learn more and get all the FAQ’s at Park www.NYCparkmobile.us